Terms & Conditions
Candidates who are seeking permanent makeup and who may be contraindicated (meaning those that we cannot treat) are:
- Those under 18 years of age.
- People with diabetes which are not under control.
- Pregnant and lactating women.
- People with glaucoma and people who are taking blood thinning medicines (e.g., aspirin).
- Active skin diseases such as psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, undiagnosed rashes, blisters, etc., on the site that is to be treated.
- People with allergies to makeup, pigments/inks, or colors.
- Those with easily triggered post inflammatory hyper- or hypo-pigmentation, are not good candidates for microblading.
- Active skin cancer in the area to be tattooed.
- Anyone with hemophilia.
- Have healing disorders, on blood thinners, uncontrolled high blood pressure or had mitral valve Disorder.
- Those on any skin medication such as Accutane, steroids which thin and can cause oversensitivity to the skin, or other strong retinoids. (*must not be on these for at least 6 months)
- Those who have a tendency to keloid scar above the shoulders, are not good candidates for microblading.
- Lip tattooing can cause a flare up of cold sores if you have the virus. No need to worry. 😉 If you have ever had a cold sore, you will need to begin anti-virals (prescribed by your doctor) and L-Lysine a few days prior to your procedure and throughout the duration of healing (7-10 days).
*Let us know if you have/had allergic reactions to topical anesthetics, lidocaine, or epinephrine.
We reserve the right to refuse business.
**Failure to inform us of any of the above conditions prior to your appointment, will result in forfeiting your retainer. We want to ensure the best results and satisfaction.**